CAMWorks 2 and 4 Axis Turning for CNC lathe machines includes automatic roughing, finishing, grooving, threading, cutoff and single point (drilling, boring, reaming and tapping) cycles.
Automatic and Interactive Feature Recognition
Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) analyzes the part shape and attempts to define the most common machinable features such as the OD and ID of the part, front face and grooves.
* When bar stock is used, AFR generates a Cutoff feature on the opposite side of the Face feature.
* Features can be modified to add or remove elements at any time, to add or delete areas to be machined, or to limit the extent of the tool path.
* CAMWorks provides an Interactive Turn Feature wizard for defining features that are not recognized automatically or features that are not recognized the way you want to machine them, such as custom OD and ID grooves. The interactive definition of features is similar to feature definition in SolidWorks.
Turning for 2 and 4 Axis Lathes
CAMWorks 2 and 4 Axis Turning includes automatic roughing, finishing, grooving, threading, cutoff and single point (drilling, boring, reaming and tapping) cycles.
* Machining algorithms use the latest toolpath and gouge protection methods.
* Cutting cycles provide fast, error-free cutting using standard inserts for both front and rear turret configurations.
* Define stock as bar stock or as a revolved sketch to represent castings and forgings.
* Work In Process (WIP) monitoring of stock.
* Define chuck to use for toolpath simulation.
* Simulated stock shape can be saved as an STL file for use as Mill or EDM.
* Extend or shorten the length of a turn feature from within Face Rough/Finish, Turn
* Rough/Finish, Bore Rough/Finish and Cutoff operations.
* Reverse machining for Face Finish, Turn Finish, Bore Rough and Bore Finish.
* Reverse machining for threading to generate left hand threads.
* Canned cycle support for Turn Rough, Bore Rough, Face Rough, Drill, Centerdrill and
* Drill and Center drill tools for both mill and turn can be specified from a common drill
and center drill database.
Click Movie Projector to
Play Demo over WEB.